Green Hope is a non-profit organization dedicated to bring hope to needy schools and under-privilege communities through providing them with free and sustainable green technologies
Outreach every needy school and under-privilege community in Lebanon to provide sustainable power generation sources by designing and installing PV panels for free with the help of local and international donors
- Hope – Green Hope main core value is to bring hope for needy and under-privilege communities by improving their lives and transforming their communities into responsible green communities saving environment and people’s future.
- Equality – Green Hope assures to provide its services equally and for all regions in Lebanon without any discrimination.
- Partnership- Green Hope believes in partnership at all levels and in all dimensions and cooperation with all parties and stakeholders to achieve its goals.
- Sustainability – Green Hope is committed to development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
- Innovation – Green Hope strives to develop and create innovative solutions using green technologies to make progress in the communities towards sustainability goals.
- Inspire and encourage community members, governments, NGO’s, and different organizations to have effective roles to transform the marginalized and under-privilege communities into responsible and sustainable communities.
- Raise awareness towards sustainability practices through workshops, media, and public events.
- Assess every needy school and under-privilege community all over Lebanon for energy and water demands, design renewable energy system, and install the best fit solution.
- Secure funds as grants and donations from local and international donors to cover all expenses for the design and installation of green technologies.